Saturday, October 17, 2009

Signature Twin-Brooch Necklace

Here's our signature creations of twin brooch necklace coming soon.
This design is very much inspired by Chanel which I first created Francille using this concept.
There will be more designs with this concept coming to you soon.
I have recently received some feedbacks from some of my customers that there are designers out there creating similar design concept as mine. Following design concept is also equivalent to copying. I would appreciate if you can give credit when you are inspired by my works.
To other great designers out there who like to use this concept, pls give credits to A Little Bird Told Me and Chanel if you are creating something inspired by our creations.
Do email me if you are mentioning my brand in your website.
I love to share my designs and concepts with designers openly. Do contact me.
Thanks!
Ways of wearing 1

Ways of wearing 2

Ways of wearing 3


Item available for sale


More info coming soon...